Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Kayla's Broken Arm

I can't believe this! BOTH bones :(
After it happened I could just tell it was broken, so I made her a quick appointment (cheaper than instacare, don't judge) and headed straight in. Then the whole time we were waiting I was watching her use her arm and grab stuff and try to open her baggie full of ice. . . I started thinking what an idiot I am for thinking it was broken, because clearly it hurts her a little, but no way is it broken. . .

She was a Rockstar getting her x-rays! They gave her some stickers to distract her and she named all the princesses by name and impressed everyone :) She didn't want to do what mommy said, but as soon as the tech sat next to her and helped her she calmed down and held still and I'm not joking when I say everyone was impressed. Then as we were leaving she turned and waved and yelled "Bye!" Such a sweetie. . .

Back upstairs to the doctor's office. . . again, I'm thinking no way is it broken. The doctor pulls up the images and bam- both bones, very broken. We were both shocked, cause Kayla was being so tough she had us tricked! And not only are the bones broken, they're broken so much the doctor had to refer us to an orthopedist. . . So back to the doctor again tomorrow :(

She was happy to be home, and happy to have an otter pop.
She's tough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment