Saturday, January 14, 2017

Park Day with Aunt Megan

Aunt Megan was in town today with her family so she suggested we go to the new All-Abilities park by Tonaquint. It was a lot of fun. CROWDED. But fun. The park is huge- I hardly saw Jude, Lydia, and Julia the whole time. But these two had plenty of fun on their own.
If you're wondering why I took so many pictures- Talia insisted I take a picture of everything she did of course. These two are pretty amazing climbers. It always cracks me up that Kayla has no concept that she's smaller than her siblings, she has an "if they can do it, I can do it" attitude about everything. It was especially fun watching her zip down the super-fast slide just like a big kid than run around to do it again and again. I like to watch the other parents watching her, they think she's as funny as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment