Friday, January 6, 2017

Snow!

Sorry for the picture overload here. I couldn't choose a favorite, I just love snow too much!

I loved that Julia tossed it in the air and let it snow down on top of her head. That smile of hers. . .
Talia was outside ALL morning. She would still be out there if she didn't need a diaper change and a drink of milk. She loves to be outside any day, but you add snow and it's a whole new love.
Her attempt at building a "frosty the snowman" was very short-lived. This snow was the famous Utah powder and was way too dry to build anything with.
Kayla lasted about 2 minutes before she wanted to come in. I made her tough it out for about 15 minutes though. She was more than happy to come inside when her forced playtime was over though.
Ugh- this kid is SO CUTE! She's the only one who will still actually say cheese for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment