Saturday, April 22, 2017

T talking and Jude singing

Talia just told me "I found my Pocahontas on Lydia's bed" (Lydia's had it hidden there for days) then Talia continued with "What?!? She is dressed silly, silly, silly!" (Lydia had her dressed and accessorized in very modern clothes) So I directed Talia to the bin of barbie clothes and told her that Pocahontas's clothes were probably in there somewhere. And about 5 minutes later she came to me and said "Look! That's better!" And she had in fact dressed her properly, shoes and all.

Also, Jude sang the Star Spangled Banner on repeat during his shower today and I was cracking up. Over, and over, and over. Then when he got out he switched to Shiny from Moana. But only until he opened the door, then he was quiet. I'll never tell him that I was listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment